Ahhhhhh!!!!
Today's my first time to Ubi circuit...urghhh...
Ok, no problem with stopping at slope and moving off...the coordination needed - handbrake, clutch pedal etc...no problem at all...all thanks to the torture Mr Toh subjected me to at Seletar Hills...
BUT...S-course, Crank-course...ahhh...I cannot remember at which point to start turning liao! Hmm...but I guess it's my first time...the next time will be better definitely!
Ok, so my instructor made me go through all the 10 test routes...and he was telling me about no. 6 and 7 test route which involves the 'most difficult' u-turn...because before the u-turn, need to filter 2 lanes...urgh...and then the u-turn is like so darn small and those cars...are moving at such high speeds!
So, I managed to filter those 2 lanes...hmm...and I finally get the essence of driving...to be "dan da xin xi" (be gutsy but careful)...hehe...actually he doesn't know I love filtering most :p HAHAHA...he must never know or else he won't let me do it so many times again...
Looking forward to my next driving lesson...I wanna perfect my reverse parking!
I think my performance sucks today...just cannot concentrate at all...asked me to turn left I went to on right signal...until a car got confused (sorrie lar whoever the car driver was...). I think too much TV liao...next time before driving must clear all my thoughts and concentrate...if not I gonna be a road hazard :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment